Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Fear Less

Fear Less
While it’s impossible to be fearless, we can all fear less. But where do we start?



BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING

Do not worry about tomorrow.
God holds each day in the palm of His hand.
Yesterday's cares have all past.
God sees the future, only He understands.

With Christ in control, there is no reason to fear.
He knows the beginning from the end.
He will walk with you through all your days.
Be anxious for nothing.  Jesus is your dearest Friend.

The problems of life that cause worry
Are not worthy of causing alarm.
Jesus will keep you safe in His care.
He will go before you, to keep you safe from all harm.

Trust in the Lord, completely.
Acknowledge Him in all your ways.
Lean not to your own understanding.
Jesus is Lord of all our days.


6 Ideas That are Changing the Way I Experience Fear

1. My fear is a part of me.
2. My fear has a purpose.
3. I can decide how my fear talks to me.
4. My fear isn’t a reason to not do something.
5. The presence of fear doesn’t mean the absence of other feelings.
6. Fear sometimes shows us what we care about most.

No comments: